What do we collect?
We can only provide the goods and services ordered by you if you provide us with your personal data. For providing these services, we collect personal data about you such as – your full name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and payment method. Please, note that Wholesale Pet Urns and Memorials Inc. does not handle or have access to your credit card information for orders placed via this website.
When visitors leave comments or feedback on the website we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How do we share the information we collect?
- In order for our business to function effectively, we need to work with a number of external companies such as, and not limited to, FedEx, UPS, or Australia Post for deliveries. In instances where we need to process your data via a third party, we will always safeguard your information and ensure that our suppliers are also compliant with all applicable data protection laws and regulations.
- As a company that operates in different countries, Wholesale Pet Urns and Memorials Inc. is obligated to comply with legal requests for data by regulators and law enforcement agencies within the relevant country/s.
- If we believe that you may be connected with fraudulent or other illegal activity, or have ill intentions towards Wholesale Pet Urns and Memorials Inc, our employees, or any of our customers, we will take the necessary action to protect our security and services by working with local government enforcement agencies or regulatory bodies. This may involve sharing your information with these parties.
To Whom Do We Disclose Your Personal Information?
(a) our employees;
(b) our related bodies corporate;
(c) third-party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of our Website and/or our business or in connection with providing our Products and services to you);
(d) professional advisers, dealers and agents;
(e) payment systems operators (e.g. merchants receiving card payments);
(f) our existing or potential agents or business partners;
(g) anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred;
(h) specific third-parties authorised by you to receive information held by us; and/or
(i) other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised or permitted by law.
How we Don’t use your information
- We will never share your information with third-party advertisers or ad networks.
- We will never sell your information.
- We have a legal obligation to do so, or,
- You have specifically requested and provided consent to do so
Your options and choices when it comes to the data we hold about you and your business
- Updating your contact preferences – You can verify the details you have submitted to us on email@example.com . Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information, including your e-mail address and your business address.
- Updating your personal information – You can also contact us by the same method to change, correct, or delete your personal information controlled by us regarding your profile at any time.
- Updating your marketing preferences – If you have opted in to receiving our marketing offers and newsletters, from time to time we will send you information via email or post regarding our products and services that we think may be of interest to you such as exclusive offers. You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time. November 2021.
We may retain your Personal Information as long as you are registered to the Website as a User. You may close your account by contacting us. However, we may retain Personal Information for an additional period as is permitted or required under applicable laws. Even if we delete your Personal Information it may persist on backup or archival media for an additional period for legal, tax, or regulatory reasons or for legitimate and lawful business purposes.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We may hold your Personal Information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your Personal Information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Children under the age of 13: Our Website is not intentionally designed for or directed at children less than the age of thirteen (13).We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under the age of thirteen (13), please do not submit any Personal Information through the Website.